Inbank Cookie Settings
The objective of Inbank is to create services that are easy and convenient to use. In order to offer You a better user experience, Inbank's website contains cookies. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on user’s computer or mobile device when user visits that website. Mandatory cookies required for the operation of the website allow us to store them on Your computer, telephone or other device by law. We need Your consent to save Analytical, Marketing and other cookies, which You can always revoke if You wish.
Cookies used by Inbank may be session or persistent cookies:
- Session cookies are saved on Your device only for the time when You are using the website (i.e. for as long as the website session is active) and are deleted after the website or web browser is closed. Session cookies are primarily necessary for You as an Inbank customer to access our website and for You to use this page more conveniently, as well as for Inbank's statistics and analysis purposes.
- Persistent cookies are saved on the device even after the active session of the website is closed – for the period determined by the owners of the cookies or for an unspecified term. The purpose of persistent cookies (incl. third party ones) is to make using the website more convenient for You. Persistent cookies are also used to provide a better service to You, to recognise Your device or web browser, to improve security, to make offers and for the purposes of statistics and analysis.
Types of cookies we use:
- Mandatory - cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable You to use certain features of the website, for example, to connect safely to the self service on the website. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly.
- Analytical - these cookies help collect data about how many customers use the website, what content they choose when browsing and other information necessary for improving the functionality of the website. By using statistical cookies that collect and report anonymous information, website owners can learn how visitors interact with the website.
- Marketing - with the help of these cookies, information about the use of the website is applied to the provision of advertising or other targeted information of interest to the customer.
Who has access to your data?
Our employees who are responsible for the analysis of such data and the improvement of the website shall have access to statistical data about the visitors.
Also, access to technical records may be granted to our partners that provide us with website content management tools or hosting services for the website.
For marketing purposes, we can use Facebook marketing platform to help analyse which pages the person has visited, what products he bought, etc., based on information collected by cookies. Please refer to Facebook Data policy for more information.
How to block or delete cookies?
You can block or delete cookies in Your web browser or with special software. You can also always withdraw Your consent for saving cookies. Blocking the function of saving cookies or deletion of saved cookies may obstruct the use of the website by You. If You want to block or delete cookies, You must do this on each device and/or web browser separately. Please read the help section of the relevant web browser to find information about cookie and security settings.
Your consent is valid for the following domains: www.inbank.lt/en
Your current status:
Date of consent: -
|sessionId||Mandatory||A unique number that a Web site's server assigns a specific user for the duration of that user's visit||Inbank||Session|
|_inbank_marketing||Marketing||Cookie is used for sending customer special offers or promotional codes from Inbank or from Inbank partners.||Inbank||180 days|
|marketing_consent||Marketing||Agreeing with using cookies||Inbank||1825 days|
|fr||Marketing||Helps Facebook to provide you with more personalized advertisements, but also to measure and improve advertisements.||90 days|
|_fbp||Marketing||Cookies necessary for the improvement and management of the display of advertisements. It is used by Facebook.||233 days|
|_ga||Analytical||Cookies necessary for understanding user behavior and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns.||Google Analytics||863 days|
|_gid||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Google Analytics||1 day|
|_gat||Analytical||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||Google Analytics||1 minute|
|_hj*||Analytical||Hotjar cookies are used to analyze the needs of users of the site and to understand the user experience.||Hotjar||365 days|