Why Choose an Inbank Renovation Loan?
An „Inbank“ home renovation loan is designed to make your ideas come true. Renew household appliances, change the colors of the walls or decorate the home environment with new greenery. If necessary, you can also use the „Inbank“ home renovation loan to perform larger home repairs. Get a home renovation loan up to 15 000 euros without leaving home. „Inbank“ credit for home repair is provided online by transferring the money to your bank account. This home credit does not require a pledge of property or down payment. Plus, with this home renovation loan, you will pay in installments and get started today!
The interest rate of a renovation loan is low: from 9.9% per year.
Sign the loan agreement online conveniently.
Fast granting and transferring of the loan.
Applying for a Renovation Loan is Easy!
Apply for a Loan
Verify Your Identity
Sign the Agreement
Receive the Transfer to Your Account
Renovation Loan Terms
Amount: 4 000 - 15 000 EUR
Period: 6 - 72 months
Interest rate: from 9.9% to 11.9%, depending on the loan amount, the period, the results of the creditworthiness and risk assessment
Agreement fee: 1.5%
Agreement administration fee: from 0.015%
The amount of the loan depends on your income, obligations, and the results of the assessment of your creditworthiness and risk conducted by the bank.
For example: if borrowing 10 277.00 EUR over the period of 69 months, annual interest rate of 9.90%, an agreement fee of 1.5%, monthly administration fee of 0.02%, APR - 11.42%, the total payable amount is 13 862.10 EUR and a monthly payment is 200.90 EUR.
We Can Grant You a Renovation Loan if:
- You are at least 18 years of age and you are a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or you are allowed to live permanently in Lithuania;
- You are discharging your financial obligations to financial institutions and other service providers properly and in a timely manner;
- The agreement is concluded from 7:00 until 22:00 on weekdays, weekends, holidays.
Early repayment and withdrawal from the agreement
- You have the right to repay consumer credit to us at any time either in part or in full, however, in this case, You are obliged to pay to the bank Interest, Agreement Administration Fee, Default Interest and other fees under the Agreement, calculated until the repayment day. If You intend to exercise this right, you have to notify us in writing at least 10 calendar days before the repayment date, so that Inbank could recalculate payable amounts and implement Your right to consumer credit cost reduction. Inbank shall not claim any compensation for early repayment.
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement. In order to exercise this right, You have to submit an application to Inbank not later than within 14 calendar days after the conclusion of the Agreement and not later than within 30 calendar days from the application date to repay Inbank the entire consumer loan together with the Interest accrued from the date the consumer loan was granted to the date the consumer loan was repaid. This interest is calculated on the agreed Interest rate.
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement during the “cooling off” period. In order to exercise this right, You have to notify Inbank about it and repay Inbank the entire consumer loan, without paying any Interest and other fees, within 2 calendar days from the consumer loan disbursement date.
Important information before entering into the agreement
Assess whether a consumer loan is a right solution for you, based on your needs and financial condition.
- Please read the terms of the agreement carefully before signing and do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Consider the risks. Keep in mind that the event of payment difficulties can make it more difficult to borrow in the future.
- You can find more information about the various financing options available at Inbank on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.
- Please review the terms again after concluding the agreement. You will then be confident that you will be able to meet your obligations properly and on time.
- Please let us know immediately if you have any difficulties in meeting your obligations. This will avoid additional costs and litigation.
- Please read our emails carefully and let us know immediately if your contact information changes.